HIIT, or high-intensity interval training, is a training technique in which you give all-out, one hundred percent effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short, sometimes active, recovery periods. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time.
HIIT workouts can be done in 30 minutes or less! Who can’t spare that?
1. Increases Your MetabolismCombing high intensity with interval training results in EPOC, which speeds your metabolic rate and “translates into a metabolism boost for up to 48 hours after a complete HIIT routine,” says Salvador. This means you’ll still be burning fat even after you’ve left the gym.
2. Quick And Convenient
3. Gets Results.For the most beneficial use of this workout we combine in conjunction with some loaded strength exercises.
A fitness boot camp is type of group exercise class that mixes traditional calisthenic and body weight exercises with interval training and strength training. While our class styles are varied our boot camps are designed in a way that pushes the participants harder than they'd push themselves and, in that way, resemble a military boot camp.
The typical fitness boot camp is done outdoors, but they are held inside our Gym and out!
These fitness classes have grown in popularity because they offer a new way to a challenging workout. They definitely aren't for every person who enjoys exercise, but with the right instructor, these fitness classes get fast results and create a supportive and motivational environment with like-minded people.
RIP IT UP! (coming soon)
This total body, high intensity style program, utilizing free weights, resistance and body weight, masterfully combines the components of R.I.P.P.E.D.--- Resistance, Intervals, Power, Plyometrics and Endurance as the workout portion along with Diet suggestions to help you attain and maintain your physique in ways that are fun, safe, doable and extremely effective. Stimulating different energy systems and muscles in each workout segment, the workout changes the focus and activities every 6 to 9 minutes. Along with driving, motivating music, participants jam through R.I.P.P.E.D. with smiles, determination and strength. No boredom here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH9me9zuoVU
What to expect?
• Orientation - Your first session should include time for completing paperwork, reviewing the class rules and safety guidelines and performing a basic fitness assessment if that hasn't been done.
The standard fitness boot camp offers all or most of the following:
• A small group environment (six to ten people).
• An open public outdoor space such as a park or our Gym
• Warm Up - Each session should start with a 10-minute warm-up.
• Workout - The 30-40 minute workout will typically include:
• push ups
• Interval training
• Squat thrusts or burpees
• Speed training with sprints
• Core strength
• Team competitions
• Partner exercises
• Obstacle courses
• Cool down and stretching.
These classes are great to fly solo join or share with a group of friends or work colleagues and are suitable for all levels.